It's such a simple question why you do something. But it dictates everything. I always asked my traveler friends why they did it, but now I'm turning the mic to myself. After a nice brainstorming session, I think I have the answers.
I think it all started when I hosted my very first couchsurfer back in 2017. I wrote my very first blog post explaining that I had discovered the secret to life lol.
Discovering the secret to life is a bold claim. But it was merely a sort of awakening. My ego dissolved to the point that I felt connected to everyone and everything, also known as love.
This love was so impactful that it became my reason for everything, including traveling. I want to share it with everyone. It was infectious. I just wanted to show that love and compassion can erase just about any problem.
- Share love and compassion with everyone
- Make a powerful connection with another person
- Taste new food and learn about different cuisines
- Meet beautiful women
- Learn new skills from different people
- Meet weird people, so I can be comfortable around any situation
- Resolve internal traumas
- Learn to be grateful for everything and anything
- Inspire other people to try new things by being an extreme example
- Be relatable with just about anyone